1.How long have you been in business? 25 years.
2. Are you insured and bonded? Yes! Your safety and protection is our top priority.
3. Do you have to sign a contract? No. You can cancel any time you wish. You'll only sign our non-compete agreement.
4.What if I'm not satisfied? Our work is 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied we will return within 24 hours and re-clean any unsatisfactory areas (within reason).
5. What about my pets? Your special instruction are noted on your customer information sheet so the house cleaner will know your wishes with regard to your pets.
6. Do I have to be home during service? No. Most of our clients give us a key and their alarm code.
7. Who provides the chemicals & equipment? For optimal cleanliness we use your supplies and equipment unless you don't want to provide them. Back up equipment and supplies are always on hand for emergencies.
8. Are my things safe with your employees? Yes. We conduct criminal background checks and verify job history on our employees.
9.What if I need to change my day of service? Just tell us what day works best for you, and we will try our best to accommodate most requests.
10.Do I have to tip your employees? No, it's not expected, but is greatly appreciated for work well done.
11. What if I have to skip or cancel my service? Give us 24 business hours notice of your change in plans and we will promptly reschedule.
12. When do I pay for my service? At the time of service. You can leave a check on the counter.
13. Are your house cleaners employees or sub contractors? Our house cleaners are our trained and trusted employees.
14. Do you pay for referrals? Yes! We'll take $20 off your next cleaning if you refer us to someone who uses us.
Call (484) 712-5779